Skip to main content

Ha Ha Ha, It's Been A While

Dear Friends,

It's been a while since I fired up a device connected to the internet from which I could efficiently type.

This post is a warning.

You have two options.

1. You don't finish this post, you don't find out what I was going to tell you, you never come back to the website. You feel more complete with your life because you don't have to worry about the nonexistent posts from your friend who likes to pretend that he has an active blog that talks about the things he cares about.



2. You finish the post. I relay to you the information that I'm going to be starting a favorite 10 manga/anime characters post right this very moment and that it's going to feature characters from hit franchises such as Tokyo Ghoul and Rurouni Kenshin and from lesser known series such as Demon Slayers, Trigun, Love is War, and Bakuman. Not only that, but I'll also be making another post about Pokemon for everyone to comment on. Last time I made a post like that, it wasn't my subjective opinion but rather a perspective from how much each of those Pokemon has impacted by scale of Pokemon as a whole franchise. So yeah, new content, crazy. Go check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Greater Understanding of Shonen Jump

I have produced many opinions about manga and anime. That's kind of the point of this blog. And now I am realizing that I have been missing a key point about manga that was kind of necessary so that my opinions were a little more informed than just a criticism of big name manga. That key point is the factor of Shounen Jump manga having the "it" quality. Some very inexperienced readers might call it perfection. It's definitely not perfection, but manga of Shounen Jump that can last for multiple arcs have qualities that are significantly different and significantly better than that of other shounen manga. I will defend my viewpoints on certain things so that I don't out myself as a total hypocrite. First, webtoons, or specifically manhwa webtoons, or specifically God of Highschool is a very unique manga and is further justified by the fact that it is getting an anime. Second, despite not being in Shounen Jump, there are other shounen series that are different an...

Audience Input Please

 Good afternoon, I’m coming to you at 3:18 pm in California. I haven’t posted in a while, and I thought maybe I should. I don’t have anything to talk about or discuss or more specifically, I feel as though I’ve lost sight of what I think my audience should hear. And so taking a cue from a certain discord I joined recently, I would like anyone reading this blog still to respond to the following questions in the comment section. This would greatly motivate me and point me in a direction for where to move this thing that isn’t really alive nor dead. Thanks and here are the questions: 1. What are the Top Two American Television Shows? 2. What are Two Anime You’ve Always Wanted to Watch but Haven’t Yet? 3. What are The Top 5 Anime in Your Opinion of all Time? (objective or subjective) 4. What are Your Top Three Favorite Video Games? 5. What are Your Top Three Favorite Animated Movies? 6. Should I write more often or should I write longer?

One Piece Chapter 1 Review - "Romance Dawn"

So, whenever I write a post I try to think of something interesting, but I'm starting to see my blog become an awful mess. There are just a ton of unorganized, scattered opinions coming from every which way. Although it appears that this pattern will be coming to an end, with my plan to start writing Chapter Reviews , it is not. Also, I am immensely unhappy with myself for deciding to do this. I mean, if I'm gonna write Chapter Reviews , this is the only way to go, but why would I start reviewing One Piece from the first chapter?!!! I'm just an idiot I guess. Chapter 1 of One Piece is titled Romance Dawn. The Subtitle is The Beginning of the Adventures. One Piece, to give context, is a fictional, action/adventure comedy manga. It is published in Weekly Shonen Jump, and has been in publication since 1997. The story begins in a large town square, with an execution taking place. The narrator of the story introduces the pirate known as "Gold Roger", a legendary pi...