Skip to main content

Update 12/13/18: give me your opinions on post topics

Hey there, if I'm correct, the majority of the people reading this, will have read my post (or hopefully not read it because you watched the anime I wrote the post about) - Run with the Wind. By the way, episode 11 came out, and I believe that it just continues the quality of the previous episodes. Shindo is best boy ( I can't believe I'm saying that), Kakeru continues to be an incredibly unrealistic long distance runner, I can't flipping believe that Yuki passed the bar exam on his first try, and I continue to be scared that something bad will happen to Haiji (you will understand if you watch... oh shoot, THERE ARE SPOILERS HERE, you'll understand my worry if you watch Your Lie in April).

Anyway, I've been reading through past posts and I just wanted to say a couple things. There have been things that I've said before that I could change now because manga and anime are an eternally changing and expanding realm of series, where your knowledge about something can change through a season, especially if you are trying to cover it the season that it is released.

This update is mainly to let my audience know that this blog has finally been revived. I know you must not trust me after all those updates claiming I had stuff ready and then I didn't post for another couple weeks. I'm sorry, I did have ideas in my head, but I was heavily impacted by college classes, so I couldn't post.

Right now I do have a lot of ideas

- How Kingdom Hearts is actually just Naruto by Square Enix
- My Fruit Project that has been in the making since I was in 5th grade (context is that it really is a project on fruits, I am just that passionate about fruit)
- My opinion on One Piece: World Seeker
- Informative Post on Japanese American food

If you have any opinions on which of these you would want to see first, comment down below please.

Thanks.

"Gala apples are trash tier apples"
-Griffin Yamada, passionate fruit critic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Greater Understanding of Shonen Jump

I have produced many opinions about manga and anime. That's kind of the point of this blog. And now I am realizing that I have been missing a key point about manga that was kind of necessary so that my opinions were a little more informed than just a criticism of big name manga. That key point is the factor of Shounen Jump manga having the "it" quality. Some very inexperienced readers might call it perfection. It's definitely not perfection, but manga of Shounen Jump that can last for multiple arcs have qualities that are significantly different and significantly better than that of other shounen manga. I will defend my viewpoints on certain things so that I don't out myself as a total hypocrite. First, webtoons, or specifically manhwa webtoons, or specifically God of Highschool is a very unique manga and is further justified by the fact that it is getting an anime. Second, despite not being in Shounen Jump, there are other shounen series that are different an...

Audience Input Please

 Good afternoon, I’m coming to you at 3:18 pm in California. I haven’t posted in a while, and I thought maybe I should. I don’t have anything to talk about or discuss or more specifically, I feel as though I’ve lost sight of what I think my audience should hear. And so taking a cue from a certain discord I joined recently, I would like anyone reading this blog still to respond to the following questions in the comment section. This would greatly motivate me and point me in a direction for where to move this thing that isn’t really alive nor dead. Thanks and here are the questions: 1. What are the Top Two American Television Shows? 2. What are Two Anime You’ve Always Wanted to Watch but Haven’t Yet? 3. What are The Top 5 Anime in Your Opinion of all Time? (objective or subjective) 4. What are Your Top Three Favorite Video Games? 5. What are Your Top Three Favorite Animated Movies? 6. Should I write more often or should I write longer?

One Piece Chapter 1 Review - "Romance Dawn"

So, whenever I write a post I try to think of something interesting, but I'm starting to see my blog become an awful mess. There are just a ton of unorganized, scattered opinions coming from every which way. Although it appears that this pattern will be coming to an end, with my plan to start writing Chapter Reviews , it is not. Also, I am immensely unhappy with myself for deciding to do this. I mean, if I'm gonna write Chapter Reviews , this is the only way to go, but why would I start reviewing One Piece from the first chapter?!!! I'm just an idiot I guess. Chapter 1 of One Piece is titled Romance Dawn. The Subtitle is The Beginning of the Adventures. One Piece, to give context, is a fictional, action/adventure comedy manga. It is published in Weekly Shonen Jump, and has been in publication since 1997. The story begins in a large town square, with an execution taking place. The narrator of the story introduces the pirate known as "Gold Roger", a legendary pi...